1. Using the search bar or drop down menus, search the site to shop for your desired items.
2. Use the filters at the top of the page to sort items by price, rating, discounts or savings.
3. Click “Customize and Buy” to select an item.
4. Customize your purchase by adding on additional features. Keep note of the running total on the right side of the screen.
5. After customizing your item to your specifications, click “Add to Cart” to save your selections.
6. Review your shopping cart, which displays your selections along with any customizations made and the estimated shipping date. If you would like to remove your item, click the blue link marked “Remove.”
7. To the right of your screen you will notice a column entitled “Order Summary.” Select standard or two-day shipping. Enter your zip code in the field denoted “Estimated Tax.” Click “Apply” see the tax that will be added to your total.
8. Your total cost is shown after applying your zip code. At this point you should enter your HP coupon code in the field marked “Coupon Code” and click “Apply.” After your coupon code is applied you should see your total cost discounted.
9. Scroll down to select your preferred method of payment. Then click “Next.”
10. Select if you are a new or returning customer.
11. Returning customers log in using an email address and password. Then review and confirm the shipping and billing addresses and payment information.
12. New customers enter shipping and billing addresses along with payment information.
13. Proceed to review and confirm your order.
HP creates and manufactures technology, products and software to consumers and businesses of all sizes. Major products available from HP include personal computers, servers, storage and networking devices. HP produces a large line of software, printers and other imaging products. HP.com accepts several payment methods including PayPal. Six-month, no interest if paid in full financing is offered for those with an HPDirect.com Preferred account. HP offers standard and two-day shipping.